1. TLC – No Scrubs (Antra Remix)
This remix makes me smile. Fun stuff!
2. Ordnry Yngstr – Feels w/ HXNS
Just a delightful tune. Summer vibes
3. Girl Unit – Wut (Harmful Logic Bootleg)
One of the most classic UK club songs of the past 10 years gets a bootleg remix that slows it down and cranks up da bass.
4. Machinedrum – Angel Speaks (ft. MeLo-X)
You can always count on Machinedrum to make a unique sounding track. He’s moved towards a new sound lately, a bit poppier, a bit more accessible, but always top quality production. This song is gonna be huge.
5. Justin Timberlake – Ladies (Casual Connection Boogie Funk Rework)
Been digging these Casual Connection reworks, and you really can’t go wrong making a JT tune into a funk tune.
6. The Chemical Brothers – Go (Claude VonStroke Remix)
Pretty sure The Chemical Brothers are actually a drug in music form — every damn time I hear a track, adrenaline starts rushing through my body. This remix from Dirtybird’s CVS preserves the original rush of “Go” but morphs it into a totally different song. Love the slowdown in the last third.
7. Yotto – The Owls
This song is everywhere all of a sudden, and it’s easy to see why.
8. Elk Road – Not To Worry ft. Governors (TÂCHES Remix)
Really liking what I’ve been hearing from TÂCHES. The second half of this track in particular. Yum!
9. SoDown – Same Same
Because it’s summer, and in the summer, we love the feel good stuff.
10. Tycho – Division